- Response to fascistic terrorism in Charlottesville VA
- “Tabling” at SJCC, James Lick High School, Alum Rock Farmers’ Market (and other sites) to register voters
- Working with JLHS civics teacher(s) to teach the importance of civic involvement and registering to vote
- Rapid Response which provides people to witness and photograph ICE activities aimed at undocumented people
- Reaching out to the Southeast Asian community which may need Rapid Response
- Having IESJ mentor the fledgling Indivisible group at SJCC and possibly providing them with an occasional speaker
- Traveling to the Inland Valley to help fight voter suppression and to register voters
The group wrote postcards primarily urging our MOC’s to demand that President Trump disavow white nationalism and fire staff associated with it.